Welcome Back to Mercer Union
Beginning 21 July 2021, Mercer Union is open for walk-in visits to view Erdem Taşdelen’s exhibition, A Minaret for the General’s Wife. Our gallery hours are Wednesday through Saturday from 11 AM – 6 PM.
We are happy to accommodate private visits outside of regular gallery hours; please reach out by email at email@example.com to request an appointment.
Health and safety measures at Mercer Union include:
- Gallery capacity limited to 8 visitors at a time
- Physical distancing and signage
- Hand sanitizer and disposable masks available on site
- Additional cleaning of high touch surfaces
In accordance with Toronto Public Health, please prepare for your visit by:
- Bringing and wearing a mask at all times in the premises
- Self-assessing before coming to the gallery
- Postponing your visit if you are not feeling well
Exhibition tours are currently by appointment only, if you would like to arrange a tour or to find out more, contact Julia Paoli
Free Educational tours
Mercer Union is happy to welcome school groups. If you would like to arrange a visit or find out more, contact Aamna Muzaffar.
Mercer Union is a proud part Bloor and Lansdowne Art District. Our neighbours include MOCA, Gallery TPW, Daniel Faria Gallery, Robert Kananaj Gallery and Clint Roenisch Gallery, all on and around St Helens Avenue, and further north, Arsenal Toronto/Division Gallery, Franz Kaka and Patel/Brown Gallery.
View our current programming